[Gpdd] HEALTH: Zoe

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 03:34:35 EDT 2014

Dear Dee and Joe.  I am so glad Zoe has you there for her in her last months
and weeks. While it is so hard to know she is going, it is bittersweet too.
I hope June will be Ok. Sammy did very well after Manny left for the bridge,
but that may be a boar thing.
June might know more than we think, some of my piggies have had that sense I
think, but I don't know if all of them did.  I am sorry Zoe is fading, and
sorry for your coming loss.  Even when quiet it is no less tragic.  I will
be thinking of all four of you and wishing you well,  each in your own way.
Be sure to get special pain pills from the vet in case she needs help if her
time comes on the inevitable evening or weekend.
I am still feeling like I will remain pigless, I still have a ways to go
after Manny, Sammy and all the Penny Giggles. I understand and respect you
for knowing time is needed.  I was just telling Julie that I don't know how
such a simple creature can become so entwined in our hearts.  I think they
understand more than generally given credit for in the greater world, and
they communicate so well with their eyes, a toss of the head, a tiny look of
love or disgust, and their ability to love so unconditionally.  All together
piggies are just way too delightful.
Please give Zoe an extra kiss and love from me and I send my love to you and
Joe as well.
Much Love,
Sandy

---