[Gpdd] MIsc: Good to hear from the DIgest memebers

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 2 09:10:02 EDT 2014

Hello Joe and Dee,
We were glad to hear from you. Our prayers go out to you all of you Dee. Seems like its been a hard year for your family. Breast cancer is very scary and we will pray for a complete recovery.
Litttle Zoe with tumors is scary as well and pray they get no bigger. Those stones are hated by all on the digest and pray that little June is forever stone free now. Know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers Dee.  Keep us updated and know we all miss you.
Whisker kisses
jean (misfits)

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~