[Gpdd] MISC: Greetings from Massachusetts...

Stephen Bradley chiefoperator1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 2 22:47:22 EDT 2014

Dear everyone and every pig;

It has been a long time since I read, much less wrote in to, the Digest, but since I see that recently there have been quite a few postings of people more or less just announcing their presence, I thought I would do the same.

Ginger and just recently lost the last of three brothers we got 5 years ago -- no regrets; they were all good pigs, we loved them very much, and we are pretty sure we did everything we could have to give them good lives -- named Bumper, Brownie, and Cuddles, and before that, we had four other pigs at various times.

I would love to tell you some stories about them, and I will, when I can, but for now I think I'll just say "Hi!".  It seems like it's a bit too soon for us, or maybe our next pigs just haven't found us yet, but we are still out here, and it's nice to know all of you are too!

Best wishes to all,

Steve and Ginger