[Gpdd] HEALTH: Kale

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Sep 3 20:12:42 EDT 2014

Hello Gp family and friends,

I'm getting better every day, thank goodness.  I have a question for you
guys.  I know our babies can have kale but only in limited amounts,
according to Ann.  Here is my question...
If they have just had some kale, would it make their urine smell odd?  I was
holding my girls today during lap time and had just put Eve back in her cage
when Callie relieved herself on me.  It had a very strong, unusual odor.  I
don't think she is sick and has shown no signs of a UTI.  What do you guys
think?

I hope you are all well and healthy.  Annelli, I read your story about
Clover and it touched my heart.  I hope she is doing OK being a single
piggy.  She sounds very special and I know you love her.

I will write again soon.  A little bit at a time.  Smile.

Hugs and whisker kisses,

Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our
hearts and memories