[Gpdd] MISC: Saying hello

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 20:50:32 EDT 2014

Hi Dee,  and Joe too.   I am glad to hear you are healing well after
treatment for breast cancer. I am sorry you are one of the many to have to
fight this nasty disease and I pray it stays away forever. I am glad to hear
how Zoe and June are doing, always happy to hear a round of stones have been
dealt with and I hope all goes well with Zoe's ovarian cysts but it sounds
grim. I am happy she is still enjoying herself day to day, I know Sammy did
although he must have been very sick for a while.  I don't remember when
Puff left your home, but I remember her fondly from our early stories. I
still miss Sammy but I am getting better. Write often as I think of you
frequently and very fondly. Give the girls a nose kiss from me.
Best regards
Sandy

---