[Gpdd] MISC Friends saying Hi.

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 22:30:52 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Penny, thank you for writing this great updates, I am apparently suffering
from disappearing email syndrome as most of these news bits I hadn't seen.
Just earlier today I saw the reference to Joanie's news and I traced it to
the source; that one I had just missed so I sent off a message to her and
Gary. Many of the others I just didn't get. I checked out your blog and I
see your project is coming along. Love these pictures of misplaced
Piggyfriends.

To everyone I have enjoyed seeing your updates and notes from all our old
friends. I hope folks we haven't heard from will write too as it is
wonderful to hear from you all.
Many Blessings,
Sandy

---