[Gpdd] Health: Clover's progress

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:42:51 EDT 2014

Hello all. For those that asked, Clover is alright for the most part,
perhaps on the mend, it is difficult to tell. She goes back to vet next
week after the conclusion of her Baytril and Metacam therapy. She doesn't
mind the Metacam as much, but the Baytril is a fight and it's twice a day.
I don't blame her though, it smells pretty strong in spite of the banana
flavoring. She seems to be moving more and faster, and although the 'ankle'
is still very swollen, I don't think the swelling is as bad all the way up
the leg. However, as those of you with long haired pigs know, it is hard to
tell. Will let you all know what I find out next week.
Anneli