[Gpdd] Misc: your in out thoughts and prayers Sue

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 8 14:04:50 EDT 2014

Dearest Sue,
Our prayers go out for you that your surgery will go well and your recovery will go smoothly.
All of us (and that's alot!) will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Please keep us posted on how you are doing.
Like Mark said, we are one big family on the digest. We care about each other and each others piggies. tha because we all understand piggy love.
best wishes,
Jean and the misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~