[Gpdd] MISC Sweetie doing well.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:24:28 EDT 2014

Dear Joanne,

I was thrilled to read that Sweetie has completely recovered from her
stroke. Such wonderful news. My Dorian is just like his usual self. He is
one of my senior pigs and I watch him carefully. Of course, I fuss over my
piggies like a mother hen anyway ( or should that be mother sow! ).

As for the lymph nodes, as piggies are such poor candidates for surgery, I
would leave well alone as you did with your Sassy. It has to be something
dire for me to let one of mine have have anaesthesia.

Next time I see my Rodentologists, I will ask their opinion on lymph nodes.
They see hundreds of piggies every year so I value their opinion on
anything.

Hugs for Baci, Sweetie, Sassy and Ellie and you too of course!

Penny and the Piggyfriends.