[Gpdd] HEALTH: Merrie and the brotherhood

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 17:06:33 EDT 2014

Rachel, I am behind on the digests but want to say that we hope Merrie
is continuing to do well.  Thanks for the great information on the
Vitamin B solution you've been using after his stroke.  We hope his eyes
and nose and osteoarthritis will be better soon, too.

We're sorry that Rufus seems to have developed diabetes.  Can you keep
him on the test diet indefinitely, or will he need medication? How sad
that he has cataracts, though he might be able to adjust and get around
just fine.  That happened with our E.B. White bunny, who had no trouble
jumping and running around.

We send best wishes and healing wheeks to all of your piggies.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie