[Gpdd] MISC.: Hello and checking in, and question about kale

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 17:08:21 EDT 2014

Lynn, we're sorry we haven't written sooner to send you well wishes.
How awful that you took a bad fall and injured yourself. We hope your
back is already beginning to feel much better.

How is Callie now?  We hope she is back to her usual self and eating well.

As for your question about kale and the smell of piggie urine, I know
Ann already gave a great answer, but I will just add that asparagus can
do that to humans, so it makes sense to me that kale might do that to
piggies.

Healing wheeks and best wishes to all of you.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie