[Gpdd] MISC Hello Jaime

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:02:50 EDT 2014

Dear Jaime,

How sorry we are that your little baby, Cody, who should have brought you
such joy, is causing you so much heartache. It must be soul destroying to
see your little boy struggling to achieve the usual baby milestones and be
unable to help him.

I know how you must miss having a piggy or a hammy to love. It is on quite
a different level but, when my mother was suffering from Alzheimer's, I
remember what a relief it was for me to come home and hug a piggy or three.
The Piggyfriends kept me sane. Maybe you could fit a little hammy into your
busy schedule so that a precious little creature could help assuage your
present sadness.

All of us at the GPDD understand how much our small friends mean to us and
how sad it is, or would be, to be without a little companion. Many of us
are mothers ( and fathers too ) as well as slaves and we are all here for
you if you need someone to listen.

Wishing little Cody all the very best.

Take care.

Love and best wishes from Penny and the Piggyfriends.