[Gpdd] MISC.: Greetings from Massachusetts, and RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 10 16:05:26 EDT 2014

Steve and Ginger, we are so glad that you are again reading and posting
to the Digest.  It is great to hear from you.

Please accept our condolences on the passings of brothers Bumper,
Brownie, and Cuddles.  We have no doubt that they indeed had wonderful
lives with you.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, we know
you made all of their days happy ones.  They were very lucky to be much
loved members of your family and we will look forward to stories of them
when you feel ready.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie