[Gpdd] Gpdd (Misc) (Hello everyone especially Jaime)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 03:15:31 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,
First, so sorry if anyone has lost a piggy or piggies recently. I too realize I will not ever get caught up. Impossible. so, one day at a time..
And, hi to Jaime, miss you too, so sorry to hear of the difficulties with baby Cody.  That is a hard age. I really believe each baby/child does develop at their own individual pace...as we all have. And Cody will be fine.
Sending you prayers and love, as well...! One of my 10 yr old grand twins still wears a diaper-brief to bed because he is too tired to get up to go to the bathroom, although his identical brother is not like that..it seems there are some genes of bedwetting or something in the family, but then all of a sudden stops or they grow up...my son had the same thing and my just turned-5 yr. old grandson was wearing a diaper all the time, and protesting going to the bathroom, but all of  a sudden he started using the toilet, and most likely because the parents started making him wear training pants and asking him every hour if he had to go to the bathroom!

and, OK, about what I wrote recently about my Angel piggy--one of my elderly boars.  For Angel, I would not have any surgery whatsoever because he is too old...so I did tell our vet that I'd let her know if the tumor gets bigger.

But -because he is elderly he does have anal impactions though not as much as Kaloey, who is --I think--a few months older than Angel, but also has better teeth...Angel has to get his teeth trimmed (front top {also known as superior} incisors), by me, about every 2 weeks, and must be done again soon...he is thriving in the same bigger cage with Hina'u his son, and --after living side by side in cages for years, they are living together now...I was just afraid they would fight as I had a first bad experience with two boars fighting.
However, these two get along very well.
Best wishes all
Aloha,
Ellen and 8 precious piggies, and 3 chinchillas