[Gpdd] HEALTH: Angel and possible bumblefoot

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 13 14:56:38 EDT 2014

Ellen, thanks for checking in -- great to hear from you, and thanks for
the update on Angel.  We are sorry about his tumor and his anal
impaction, as well as his possible bumblefoot.  We are so lucky when our
piggies reach six, as Angel has, but, yes, they sometimes develop
various problems to worry us.  Please know that you are doing a great
job taking care of him and how wonderful that Ann Evans helped you learn
how to trim his top incisors.

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question about giving
pediatric sulfatrim for bumblefoot, but I'm sure someone else here will
know more.

Sending Angel all best wishes and healing wheeks.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie