[Gpdd] Gpdd (Health) (bumblefoot, and Angel piggy, etc)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 20:12:51 EDT 2014

Hello all,
Thank you to Cindy and Penny regarding bumblefoot. I have read what Peter Gurney said about it, and Penny, that there is no cure for it. I have been kerping Angel clean and on toweling (terry cloth towels) as much as possible. The only other thing we use, now, is a lot of newspaper and hay. I have also loved to use Green Dreamzz, bedding made from pieces of shredded phone books ( in US). It is very soft.
I don't know about the UK, but in the US, we have Walgreens, (not to be confused with Wal Mart, also here, but Walgreens is a more ethical store in some ways, that I won't get into.)
I got some "babyganics" soothing protective ointment from Walgreens, from the baby aisle. It's a natural seed oil blend. It's for babys but it works on the bumblefoot. And it works for my hands.
So I just wanted to mention this...hope everyone is well.
Thank you sooo much for being there!
Ellen

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android