[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends will be offline.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:13:21 EDT 2014

We are going away on a little trip in the morning so will be offline for a
short while.

The Piggyfriends will be expertly cared for by our eldest son, who is
coming to house and pigsit as well as overseeing the builders as our new
pigroom is not yet finished. I was promised that it would all be done
before our holiday but, although the building has been erected, there are
still finishing touches to be done and clearing up outside.

The electrician, who was expected last week is not coming until next Monday
and the plumber never did materialise so I have arranged for my own man to
come when we are home again.

So the Piggyfriends are still living wherever there is room and our
pigsitter will have to perform acrobatics to clean them all out.

We are all packed up ready to go but I wonder why the Piggyfriends all
looked so upset when I packed my camera? They know that they will be
thoroughly spoiled all week.

Hoping every pig and Slave keep well.

See you soon,

Penny.