[Gpdd] MISC: Re: New Pig & Clover

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 12:36:05 EDT 2014

No worries all, I treated Cresta and Clover has been treated in the last
month. I don't think she is losing any more hair than normal, it's just
been a bit since I've had a short-haired pig and I was hoping for some
relief from all the hair :) She sure is fast and hard to catch. She is a
very interesting color, mostly a greyish agouti color and also white with
what I would describe as 'tan' patches. Not red but tan, unusual color to
me. I have nicknamed her Squirrel because of the greyish agouti color and
how fast she is.

Anneli