[Gpdd] Another Missing Person

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 03:01:11 EDT 2014

Sue

	You have my wife and my prayers in the hope that all goes well with
your surgery, please keep us posted on how things are going.  We are one
very big family and I am sure that everyone here wishes for the best for
you.  Have your piggy master Ronan give you a big hug from all of us.

Mark Moss and Son and the remaining 6 piggy coders and 14 Chinchilla's and
last but not lease my wife Theresa.