[Gpdd] MISC.: Clover's trip to the vet and a failed adoption

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 17:10:26 EDT 2014

Anneli, thank you for the update on Clover.  We are glad that she seems
to be doing better, and we hope the vet will confirm that.  We are so
sorry that she fractured the little bone in her leg, and we are sending
healing wheeks and wishes.  Please do let us know what the vet says.

We agree with Sandy that you shouldn't consider the adoption you tried
as a failed adoption.  As Sandy said, you did your best, and it turned
out that Clover was not happy.  It's good that you listened to Clover
when she gave you that look.

At one point we had a male piggie and a female piggie who had to live
apart, and it seemed that they did feel they had company.  It's quite
likely that Clover is perfectly content just knowing that Rocky is nearby.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie