[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Callie

ME me at buddies.org
Wed Apr 1 03:03:45 EDT 2015

I'm sorry to hear about Callie.  I understand the anger you feel.  I had to deal with some of mine in January after I lost my Acacia after four months of surgeries (2 tooth, 2 bladder stones) and post-op care.  I still really don't want to talk about it, but it was very intense and it ended in a very bad way.  After her passing, actually it started during her illness now that I think about it (but I didn't think it was much of a problem at the time), I had to take special care of her close friend Ebony who was losing weight and just not herself.  The last couple weeks her weight's been going in the right direction and she's been much more upbeat for about a month.

The anger has faded some.  I know my vet didn't intentionally tell me to do something that would cause harm.  And perhaps it wouldn't have done harm if she hadn't been as fragile as she was.  I'm starting to remember her in happier days and not always the last day of her life, so I guess things are getting better.  At least I have four little squeakers who keep reminding me to take care of them.