[Gpdd] CARE: Newly-Solitary elder-piggy, and RAINBOW BRIDGE: Miss Bubbles

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 16:20:30 EDT 2015

Dragonfly, please accept our condolences on the passing of Miss
Bubbles.  We're so very sorry that she has left on her final journey,
but how great that you rescued both her and Miss Piggy four years ago
and that they've had many happy years in your care and with each other.
We know just what you mean about missing Miss Bubbles' making her bubbly
noises.  Piggies and their habits are so endearing.  We hope you will
find comfort in knowing how lucky Miss Bubbles was to be a beloved
member of your family.

How is Miss Piggy doing now?  We, too, had a gp who seemed more happy
being on her own, so maybe Miss Piggy will be fine.  It will also
probably help that she can see and hear your younger ones. Sometimes
that is all a pig needs, just knowing that others are nearby.  Do give
us an update when you have a chance.  Best wishes to Miss Piggy.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie