[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Garnet

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 16:22:09 EDT 2015

Penny and the Piggyfriends, it was with much sadness that we read of
Garnet's passing.  What a brave boy he was, getting his incisors
trimmed, not minding at all as long as he received a treat for his
troubles!  We always enjoyed hearing about him, and his loss is
certainly the passing of an era.  We're also sorry that he left behind
Petunia, with whom he's shared his life for six and a half years.  That
is an amazing span of time, even if, as we know, piggies are never with
us long enough.  Please know that Garnet was so lucky to be part of you
family and loved not only by you but by his special Petunia.  We are
sending her best wishes.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie