[Gpdd] HEALTH: vet recommendations

Ann Sadoian ann_sadoian at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 13:15:18 EDT 2015

hi!I want to recommend our vets, Kensington Bird and Animal Hospital in Kensington, Connecticut. We have been taking our animals to them for eight years now. During the time that we had five piggies at once, we used them frequently. They specialize in exotics, as well as cats and dogs. I have no complaints at all about how they have helped me care for my piggies, except that they use anesthesia for teeth clipping and their prices are somewhat high.  I am also including the link for the animal hospital that the GP rescue where we got most of our piggies uses. They have much experience treating piggies, especially since the rescue used them heavily for a number of years.
Kensington Bird and Animal Hospital | Veterinarian
Pieper Memorial Veterinary Center | Connecticut
It always helps to have a recommendation for vets who are piggy-savvy!
Ann & Purdy Piggy