[Gpdd] Misc: hello everyone and everypig

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 10 12:41:20 EDT 2015

Hello just a shout out to everyone. Its been a crazy spring... crazy weather here. storms again last night.Sure hope all are well and my sympathies and hugs to the piggies that have pasted. I have't been able to be on alot due to working to much. We maybe adding another misfit here. I vounteer at the humane society and there is a male piggie that has a huge lump on his left breast and his nipple is sticking straight out almost a half inch out. so they asked if I would take him inas he would be not be able to be adopted out. So I of course said yes...we haven't been adding any piggies to our herd as our herd is very old... and we are not getting any younger either.With my daughter's move to NC it left us without any piggie sitter that we totally trusted.so we haven't been going far...only one day trips.So we thought we would slow down a bit on adding any new piggers.  but this fellow just caught my heart. His name is Kevin Bacon due to his crazy hair.  I was told he was two years old.  The vet at that humane society seems to think it would be cancer... that is without any testing... just what she thinks...that is why they dont want to deal with him. Our humane societies usually dont take in rodents.. just cats and dogs... So I will drive out there today and see what I can do. wishing everyone a great spring!Jean and the many misfits
 It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~