[Gpdd] MISC.: Hello everyone and every pig

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 13 15:06:29 EDT 2015

Jean and the Many Misfits, it is good to hear from you.  We hope you are
not working too hard, and thanks for volunteering at the Humane Society.
We are very sorry to hear about the piggie with a growth on his nipple,
and we definitely hope it is not cancer.  Have you decided on whether to
adopt him?  We look forward to a report and we hope the news on his
health will be good.  Best wishes and healing wheeks to him.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie