[Gpdd] Health: Bladder stones

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:40:53 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I myself lost at least one pig, Daisy, due to a large bladderstone. Around
the same time our Daisy had her stone, one of my friends boar had a small
bladderstone. As boars can probably not pass a stone and she was hesitant
to have him operated for it, she discussed with her vet to give him
something called eurologist. I am not sure what is in there and if it is
the same as chandra piedra, but It also is a herbal remedy. Her vet was
intrigued and offered to take an x ray at his own cost after some time (I
think it was 3 months), and the stone was no longer there!

So it could be true, the eurologist worked for this small stone at least!
Grtz,
Mieke and the guinygirlz Roos and Peaches and boar Bérke