[Gpdd] Health: Hyperthyroid piggie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 14 14:41:52 EDT 2015

Luita, Jonas, and Emilie, we will keep Jonas in our thoughts and
prayers.  We would have mentioned canned pumpkin, but we see you're
already doing that, and we're glad Penny suggested some good
possibilities.  We hope you might be able to get them in Germany, and we
hope Jonas will like the Herbicare Plus.  We certainly hope, too, that
the tumor on his thyroid is not cancerous, but it makes sense not to put
him through surgery at the age of six.  Please do keep us posted.  Eat
well, Jonas!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie