[Gpdd] Health Chanca Piedra

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 16:18:54 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have been told about Chanca Piedra to help with stones I got mine from Galens Garden and the dose was mix a pinch with water and syringe or sprinkle over fresh food.

The vet actually recommend hydrangea root extract as well the dose was 1 ml twice a day for 2 weeks then 1 ml once a day for 2 weeks dropping down to 0.2ml for life

I used both of these with Fugly and Hector but sadly they both crossed the rainbow Bridge

Fugly had 3 inoperable kidney stones and we made the decision to help him cross the bridge

Hector crossed about a week after surgery to remove a bladder stone so not enough time to know if this would have worked

I would say when surgery is not possible do whatever you can

I am not a vet just my experience