[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: My Baci is turning 8 !

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 14:51:59 EDT 2015

Hi Joanne and Baci!  Wow! Baci is 8, joining some other GPDD eight year
olds!  I'll bet that was some piggie party. I remember his stories, and
stories about Sweetie and Teddie I think too!  I had forgotten his mom came
from the Critter Corral, what a wonderful start for him! I would love to see
his pigtures and I hope his cake was huge and had extra hay and carrots in
it!
Many of our guinea pig friends have enjoyed long and happy lives with their
human and piggie families and this is so wonderful.  I'm sorry his mom was
allowed to become pregnant early, it clearly strained her, but she gifted us
all with Baci and Sweetie. Still we do have lots and lots of piggies
reaching SCAMPS status. Baci is a great piggie with lots of piggie history
so I hope Baci, Sweetie, Sassy and Ellie danced in piggie circles and
clinked glasses of carrot wine. Happy Days!
Best regards,
Sandy