[Gpdd] (GPPD) Health: Chanca Piedra for Bladderstones

JAYHAWKME at aol.com JAYHAWKME at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 13:10:22 EDT 2015

Hi all.  Even though I don't have any pigs  (but I will again), I  just
wanted to comment that I too had a bladder stone piggy and the vet thought  he
may need surgery.  She put him on Chanca Piedra and  Cornsilk  extract, and
when he went back to the vet after only a week, the X-ray showed  the stone
had diminished.  I continued with Chanca Piedra  and  cornsilk as
maintenance and he never had another problem with stones.   Worth a try.

Kathy H,