[Gpdd] Announcement: We got a new addition to our herd

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:22:33 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Well, you all know our Woopy died a few weeks ago. Slaves Mikey and E
thought they would take their time finding a new piggy. They would like a
Rex again, as Woopy was one. We only had one fuzzy piggie left, Roos and
she is a US Teddy, not a rex, not that that looks very different...
 As they wanted a rex and Mikey really wants to get a piggie from a shelter
(as there are so many there already) they thought getting a new (rex)
piggie would take some time...

 However a collegue of Mikey had 4 babies from her two presumed boars and
was looking for a good home for them. So we ended up with this little loud
and fast thing: Tijger. Tijger by the way is just the dutch word for Tiger.
She came with that name and it seems to suit her. She joined us on what
would have been Woopy's 7th birthday: 16 April 2015.
See pigtures of her:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/04/meet-tijger.html

Grtz,
Mieke and the Guinygirlz: Roos, Peaches and Tijger and boar Berke

--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997