[Gpdd] Misc: Bumble foot looking for galen's garden for Cindy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 26 15:47:06 EDT 2015

Jean, Penny, Ann, and Glynis, thank you so much for the information
about Galen's Garden and their Perfect Paws/F&M ointment.  So far, the
chlorohexadine is working well, but I will keep the information on the
ointment in mind!  It is interesting, too, to hear about the differing
results; I guess each pig and each case of pododermatitis is unique.

Your help and good wishes are much appreciated!

Ann, thank you, too, for the information on the systemic antifungal.
Also, we are no longer bandaging Ethan's feet, as it seemed to upset
him.  He didn't freak out or anything, but he seemed to become depressed
and to stay in one place.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie