[Gpdd] MISC Re Julie's request

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 7 00:25:18 EDT 2015

 Hey Julie! Just to add to Penny's comments on starting a rescue, I have learned thru experience fostering piggies & some rabbits over the last 10 years (with the past 2 off since Cody was born) that rescuing can be hard. There are always illnesses, pregnancies, constant medicines & sometimes despite everything you do they just don't make it. I'm not trying to discourage you from getting another piggie. I understand completely how bad you miss having piggies. I've been in withdrawal for 2 years now. Just take your time though ok? I hope you're doing ok. I know I haven't wrote for awhile. I'll e-mail you off-digest about that. Hugs!~Jaime~