[Gpdd] HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Dorian

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Aug 11 05:08:41 EDT 2015

Dear Dorian, I hope your party had lots of carrot cake and nettle wine and all your friends came and played ring around the piggie and had turtle races with their pigloos. Six is a delicious age, you have grown wise and know how to pick the best hay and get it too. I wish you the best of years except for the ones to come. Enjoy!

Sandy

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 12:15 PM -0700, "julie johnson" <juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com> wrote:

The GPDD moderators frequently reject messages that do not follow
these guidelines:
A lack of a Topic label is the most common reason for message rejection. Please use a Topic Label (HEALTH, CARE, ANNOUNCEMENT, BEHAVIOR, RESCUE, BREEDING, SILLY, PIGLETS, MISC.  or VIRTUAL) and descriptive subject. More information on Topic use, post restrictions and permissions can be found at http://www.gpdd.org/topics.html

Postings to the digest must conform to the rules stated at
http://www.gpdd.org/guidelines.html

Please consult the GPDD FAQ at http://www.gpdd.org/faq.html for
a list of commonly asked questions.
All material posted is copyright The Guinea Pigs' Daily Digest, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any media - printed or electronic - without written permission of the administrators.
Dear Dorian,

I'm delighted to wish you a very happy 6th Birthday!!!   Six is a wonderful
age, but more wonderful an age will be when you turn 8.    I know you are a
happy piggy with a most devoted mum, so waiting until 8 will be no hard
task.

Happy Birthday Dorian & congratulations to a wonderful slave!!!

Bestest wishes,
Julie