[Gpdd] MISC British Rodentology Association

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:09:35 EDT 2015

Julie,

As far as I know the Rodentology Association is still in operation. I have
never met Vedra but I know that our Ann has. In fact she visited Vedra when
she came to England and spent some time at the CCT.

Did you notice, on the products page, the cost of mailing one of these very
expensive books to Australia and did you allow for the increase in mailing
costs when you competed the order form? Just wondering if that could be a
reason why you have not heard back.

If you like, I could call my Rodentologists next week to see if they know
what is going on.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.