[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) (Kaloey)

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 14:17:03 EDT 2015

Ellen

	I am so sorry for you at the loss of Kaleoy, I know how hard it is
to lose one and making the decision to help them along is so much harder.

	Please give yourself a BIG Hug and give one to the rest of your
menagerie.

	If you have seen one of my prior post than you probably know that I
am a firm believer that when it is our time to go to the Rainbow Bridge

	That we will be greeted by all of our animals that we loved so
dearly.

	Please write again when you are feeling up to it, and know that
those of us here on GPDD will be here to listen and help.

Sincerely

Mark & Son & the 3 Remaining Piggy Coders

Plus the 14 sneaky Chinchillas