[Gpdd] HEALTH Boomer

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 05:39:42 EDT 2015

We are delighted that Boomer is still with you, Jan.

As long as she continues to enjoy life, she can have as many treats as she
likes. My Ping had several months of happy life after her cancer diagnosis.
She was the gentlest of piggies and loved a cuddle. She had a long coat
which disguised her tumour so one would not have known that she was ill
right up until her last day when she decided that she did not want to eat
any more and passed away even before I could take her to the Rodentologists.

May you have many more happy days with Boomer.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.