[Gpdd] [MISC] British Rodentology Association

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Tue Aug 18 19:00:33 EDT 2015

Dear Julie,
The Cambridge Cavy Trust and Guinea Pig Hospital is staffed with almost
all volunteers. Vedra Stanley Spatcher is semi retired. They also
receive over 100 text messages and another 100 health urgent
messages/day. Therefore lower priority items like purchasing items from
their catalog takes longer than buying items from a regular on line
store. You can write Vedra/BAR at Stanislinski at aol.com. Her book The
Official Guide to Guinea Pig Diagnostics, Surgery, Medication and
Welfare costs 93.94 Australian dollars and 34.85 AUD for postage.

It is worth the money to educate yourself and your vet. But it is
expensive. I always have vets borrowing my copy and all my dental tools.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.