[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Baci

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 20:51:46 EDT 2015

Dear Friends,
I had to help BACI go to The Rainbow Bridge today.He was born in my house along with his brother when I adopted his rescued mom.That was April 12, 2007 so BACI was 8 years, 4 months and 10 days old.He was so sweet and I'll miss him.Baci passed with me cuddling him in my arms and kissing his little forehead.
If you'd like to see a picture of BACI, just email me.
Also, it's 7 weeks since my husband had his stroke.  Many many thanks to youfor your good thoughts and wishes.  He is slowly getting better with a lot of therapy.
Hugs,Joanne and her 3 NY Pigs: Sweetie, Sassy and EllieIn Heaven:  Annie, Abbie, Monkee, Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->