[Gpdd] MISC Re Guinea Pig Pride and Prejudice

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:36:50 EDT 2015

Hi Julie,

I have pre ordered my copy from the publishers, who are.........

http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/a-guinea-pig-pride-prejudice-9781408865514/

Lucky M got hers as a copy to review. It actually comes out on September
24th.

I see that Bloomsbury have a Sydney office so you should have no trouble
buying a book in Oz.

I bought the Nativity book from Amazon last year. They are available on
Kindle but, much as I love my Kindle for reading a story, I want to drool
over the actual piggy pigtures. The pigtures in the Nativity book are
utterly charming and I am sure that the new book will be just as gorgeous.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.