[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Baci

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 29 16:05:47 EDT 2015

Joanne, Sweetie, Sassy, and Ellen, we are so very saddened to hear of
Baci's passing.  We were hoping for him to reach 9, but please know that
he enjoyed all of his wonderful lifespan of 8 years, 4 months, and 10
days with you.  What a lucky boy he was to be born at your house after
you rescued his mom -- he never knew a day with your love.  How touching
that he left this world as you cuddled him and kissed his forehead.
We're glad you were able to be with him, and we know he understood how
much he meant to you.  Thank you for his photos.  Baci was so handsome,
and his sweet personality is very apparent, too.  Please accept our
condolences on his passing.

We continue to send best thoughts and wishes to your husband as he
recovers from his stroke.  Both of you are in our prayers.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie