[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Petra

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:00:07 EST 2015

Dear Ellen,

I am so sorry that you have lost your dear little Petra and, with her, the
link to Roxie and Bernie. I know that you feel that they are not forever
lost but their physical presence is missing and that is sad.

I, too, always have past pets' names as part of the necessary passwords in
modern life and every time the monthly GPDD reminder comes around, I
remember my Snickers, who caused me to join this wonderful group.

Sending you love and hugs in Petra's memory and hoping that your life will
get back to normality.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.