[Gpdd] MISC: 10 year old guinea pig

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:19:42 EST 2015

I wish they all lived to 10! I don't always know the age of my piggies as people bringing them in to a rescue usually say they are "about a year"  i.e. they have no idea. I know that my Sudoku was six when I got her and that means she is heading for eight now and still going strong. The rescue where I usually go always likes me to take the oldies which might otherwise be difficult to rehome. I hope Sudoku makes it to ten!
Stefanie and the Surrey Squeakers