[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Petra

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 8 01:30:43 EST 2015

Dear Ellen

I am so sorry to read of Petra's passing.    Gosh, you are such a good piggy
& 4-legged creature mom, you are quite amazing! You have so many loves in
your life, and little Petra is, as you say, with all previously passed
piggies & people, and will be in loving & caring hands.       It did not
appear she had to suffer, or have the problem very long, which is a blessing
for you & for her.     I am pleased she was with you when she passed and not
alone in some vet's surgery.    She would have known she was in her loving
mummy's haven for 4-legged critters and was not alone in her hour of need.
You can draw comfort knowing that you have looked after Petra to the best of
your ability & capabilities, and of course, like all piggy slaves, have put
her (Petra's) wellbeing ahead of any 2 legged beings (the way it should be)!

It's a sign of the times when old GPDD slaves start to say no more piggies
after losing their last piggy.  All our hearts get worn out from loving,
loving, loving, & pain, pain, worry, and one day the heart says, I need a
break please - can't take any more pain, at least not at the moment.

Best wishes to you with your remaining creatures,

Julie

{Forever loving & remembering:  Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy,
Donald, Hamish, Honey, Hugo, Joey, Kimba, Snowdrop, Sooty, Treacle}