[Gpdd] [ Behavior] Introducing a new boar

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 15 13:10:28 EST 2015

Hi. I'm considering adopting a friend for Powder. I found what seemed to be a perfect match, but then I found out that he's already had a litter. Can a boar who has already been with a sow be paired with another male?
There will be a sow in the room with them too. She's next door, but two feet higher off the ground. (Powder can jump!).  Thanks for your help!
ME in New Smyrna Beach

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport