[Gpdd] Misc: thank you Julie

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 20 08:32:23 EST 2015

We have a very large thank you to go out to Julie, We received  two beautiful calender's from Australia. Such wonderful animals you have there. We enjoyed looking thru the calender's and thinking it would be amazing to see those critters in real life. Such beautiful colors the birds have.We think the wombat is adorable. We have never seen a real kangaroo either. Thank you again Julie.  WIshing everyone and every pig out there a great big merry Christmas to you all.What do you  all do for the holidays?We are having family in to enjoy the day. Happy New Year to everyone as well.Jean and the many misfits