[Gpdd] MISC.: Christmas plans

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 20 18:54:48 EST 2015

We have Thanksgiving at my sister's house and Christmas at ours. It'll be a bit cramped with 22 people crammed into 1000 square feet upstairs (downstairs is full of stuff we haven't quite gotten rid of, but I sure would like to)! Hopefully, the guests will give the piggies the homage due them--not to mention treats! One of the families in attendance still has Maggie's daughter with no sign of cancer. She's the only one out of three to have not lost their lives to it. Puff's going strong at age five, so I don't think the cause is environmental. Ah, but we should be so grateful for every day we have with the little squeakers.
Merry Christmas from Joanie and The Beautifuls!