[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Chinny

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:00:46 EST 2015

Dear Mary Fran and Dora,

We are heartbroken to read that dear Chinny has succumbed to pneumonia.

I hope that your vet did all she/he could to help. I know that many of you
do not have good guinea vets to help you. This may not be the time to say
this but isn't it a shame that, without the single post digest being in
operation any more, it takes a long time for a message to be posted en
masse and then answered. Maybe none of us could have given advice that
would have helped Chinny but I, for one, miss the opportunity to give it a
go.

What can we say except to send our most sincere condolences to you both.
R.I.P. Chinny. There will be so many piggies waiting for you at the Rainbow
Bridge.

Love and hugs from Penny and the Piggyfriends.