[Gpdd] HEALTH: Callie's weight is dropping again

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Feb 4 12:21:20 EST 2015

Hello all,

Callie is eating up a storm and had started to gain back some of her weight.
But, after weighing her this morning and yesterday morning, it appears she
is dropping weight again.  She is eating, drinking, pooping and peeing.  I
made an app for the vet tomorrow morning at 11:30.  Is there anything in
particular I should ask her to check?  I know to ask her to do a pee test
and I am going to mention the oral thrush.  I have already printed the info
on that issue.  Is there anything else that could or should be checked for
weight  loss

Thanks for any of your help and/or advice.

Hugs,
Lynn